GLMVS is a Globalized Map Voting System that supports multliple gamemodes at once and acts (SOON TO BE) as a Fretta Framework Extension (for non-fretta gamemodes). Modular coded to ensure easy modding/enhancements for future purposes. Re-coded from scratch and doesn’t use anything else as a base other than itself. Can support many gamemodes at once with hooks or without hooks.
- Easy to maintain, manage and install the maps/library.
- Sleek Design that supports the garry’s map icons and can be modificable for any gamemode!
- Supports a plethora of gamemodes! More than what your ordinary votemap addon.
- Heavily working external features. Such as RTV and stuff!
- Awesome Strike: Source
- DarkRP (RTV Only)
- Deathrun (Shadow/Mr. Gash Version)
- Extreme Football Throwdown
- Gun Gaym (Untested)
- Morbus (Untested)
- Pirate Ship Wars (Untested, Gamemode has issues with something)
- Sandbox (RTV Only)
- Stop it, Slender!
- Super Mayhem/Mario Boxes (Untested)
- Ultimate Chimera Hunt (Untested, should work since its like the EFT except a butchered fretta.)
- The Stalker
- Trouble in Terrorist Town
- Zombie Escape
- Zombie Survival
- ptown2 (Lead Programmer/Project Lead of GLMVS)
- MacDGuy (Programmer)
- Aspen (Maker of the GLMVS Logo)